Reconnected People's Choice Award Terms and Conditions
Reconnected People’s Choice Award
Terms and Conditions for Voting
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Voting in the People’s Choice Award is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
- The Promoter is Lake Macquarie City Council for Museum of Art and Culture [ABN 81 065 027 868] of 126-138 Main Road Speers Point NSW 2284.
- Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia and limited to one entry per person.
- Promotion commences at 1pm AEST on Saturday 4 July 2020 and closes at 5pm AEST on Friday 9 October 2020.
- Voters must have seen the exhibition Reconnected: a recovery story at Museum of Art and Culture between 9am 4 July 2020 and 5pm 9 October 2020.
- Votes are limited to one per voter and voting form will include date of visit.
- The artists who have created the artworks that score the highest number of votes be awarded the People’s Choice Prizes of $500 each.
- Voters can elect to go into a draw for a MAC Pack Prize to the value of $100 (including MAC merchandise and a $25 Sculpture Café voucher) by including their email address and phone number. Contact details will only be used for the purposes of contacting the MAC Pack winner unless otherwise nominated by the voter on the entry form.
- The entries will be adjudicated by staff of the Promoter according to Survey Monkey reports.
- Winner of the People’s Choice and MAC Pack Prize will be announced 3pm on Saturday 10 October 2020 at Museum of Art and Culture and promoted on social media via MAC’s Facebook and Instagram pages. If the winner is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter retains the absolute discretion to require a winner to provide proof of age, residential address and identity before awarding the prize.
- If the prize remains unclaimed within one month of the judging date, the Promoter may, at its discretion, award the prize to the next best valid entry or entries.
All winners consent to their name and suburb being published by the Promoter or the media. People’s Choice winners must also consent to a short interview with Council and the media where their interview responses may be used in media or promotional material.